Is it safe to take homeopathy medicines in pregnancy ?

hello ,can homeopathy medicines be given in pregnancy ,is it safe??
Asked On : Fri, 24 Jun 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
Dear Suresh
Welcome to healthcare magic forum
Homeopathy medicines are safe during pregnancy and lactation but the remedy selection and potency selection should be taken under consideration. Higher potency of any wrong medicine can give adverse effect. Repeated dose of any nosodes might be harmful. Treatment should be done under any qualified homeopathy doctor.
For further inquiry you can contact at
Thank you
Homeopath Dr. Subhash Ponkiya's  Response
100% safe
there are so many medicine indicated in various complain of pregnancy. ever during delivery and post natal homeopathic medicine are used with great result. but don't take medicine without consulting good homeopath
Homeopath Dr. Sayed Irfan's  Response
Hello suresh,
welcome to the health care magic forum,
Homeopathy medicines doesn't cross the placental barrier and is safe enough to consume in any sage of pregnancy,but since ita a kind of medicine it should be used when given by any homeopath only ,not to be used without the prescribed doctors under any disease condition.

Thnaks !
Homeopath Dr. Gaurav Kackar's  Response
welcome to health care magic forum,

Yes Homeopathic medicines are safe during pregnancy, but they can be harm full if given with out the knowledge of action of medicine during pregnancy, there are few medicines which may lead to bad effects during pregnancy, so even though Homeopathic medicines are safe during pregnancy, you should try avoid any kind of medication, till you do not need it really.

For more information mail us at
visit us at
Homeopath Dr. Swati Ramkumar's  Response
Hello Suresh,
Homeopathy is a very safe system of medicine and does not have any side effects if taken under medical supervision. Avoid self medication and follow the advise of an experienced homeopath.

Homeopath Dr. Vipul C. Vadera's  Response

Homeopath Dr. Ratnesh Pandey's  Response
welcome to HCM
yes homoepathy is safe for can take homoeopathy without any hesitation.there is no pre and post risk factor.but strong advice to you take any medicine with doctor advice.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Manish Rijhwani's  Response
Mind you any drug whether Allopathy/Ayurvedic/ Homeopathic when given in proper dose and proper composition is a medicine or else a poison
Hence Homeopathy medicines are also to be given in proper form and dose and proper guidance
Hence kindly consult a Homeopathic Practitioner before taking any Homeopathy medicine

Dr. Manish R. Rijhwani
B.A.M.S; LL.B. (LL.M.)