Is it safe to take endura mass protein supplement to increase weight?

Resp. Doctor, One of my daughter-in-law is 29 yrs. old and the weight is 45 kg. she is looks to be active in her routine work but her body is very Lin and Thin. I have heard about Endura Mass protein supplement through TV advertisement. What is your opinion about this supplement. Please suggest me whether giving Endura Mass will help in the growth of her body and whether her weight will also increase? Also advise me whether it has any side effect in the body. On hearing from you I can think over to start giving Endura Mass. My e-mail address is YYYY@YYYY . Awaiting your advise in this regard. Thanks Agrawal HC
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012