Is it safe to take endogest post IUI treatment with thyronorm ?

hi doctor, after iui my wife got pregnant and is now 7 weeks completed. doctor suggested endogest 200mg after the IUI treatment and asking us to continue the same for some more days. My wife health is good now, but only worrying factor is her TSH level is 10.9 (one month back it is 8) and T3 & T4 are normal. Doctor suggested to my wife to take Thyronom 100mg (as my wife taking 75mg) and she is taking from last two days. So please tell me whether using endogest 200mg is safe and any side effects will be there? and also let me know any other way to control TSH level? Presently my wife health is good and in her recent scan doctor told baby heart beat also good.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012