Is it safe to take cilest instead of cerazette. Had heavy periods, headaches. When can I change medication?

is it safe to switch from cerazette to cilest after 7 tablets?
I am in a 3rd day of my period. I don't think I will manage to take the rest of the pack of cerazette - it has been giving me draining emotional states, headaches, frequent extremely heavy periods and it has been ruining my relationship. I have been giving cerazette a chance for the last 10 months. I feel like burning those pills. Can I start Cilest (my previous pill) on the 3-4 day of my period and just abandon cerazette?
Thank you for your help.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013