Is it safe to take antibiotics while pregnant ?

Hello... Is it safe to take antibiotics while pregnant at 8 months?
Asked On : Wed, 19 May 2010
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum
Yes antibiotics are safe at 8th month of pregnancy.Preferably use penicillin or cephalosporin group of antibiotics.Take care.

I'm 17 years old, I have boyfriend having 2 years in relationship right now.. my period started on December 2 2010 and was ended on December 5, 2010.. I did sex with my bf on December 13,15,23 and 26.. We are not using any pills and condom.. last January and february I have miss period.. it's been 2 months ago I haven't my menstruation.. I am pregnant??? I have taken a home pregnancy test on January 28.. and the result is positive.. sir/maam I'm disappointed to myself that I'm not ready for having a baby right now because I'm only 17 years old and it's to early at my age.. can you tell me what is the best medicine or herbal to take away this baby??? please can you tell me... or can you tell me what is the best medicine to have my period started???