Is it safe to take Vasograin and T. Naprosyn for Chronic migraine?

Hi Doctor , I am 32 years old. I have been suffering from migraine since i was a kid however since passed one and a half it has been bothering me too much as i delivered a baby girl & have to look after her. I get stressed out too much now than i used to when i was working. I visited an MD discussed my symptoms he confirmed that I am suffering with migraine with aura. He has prescribed me medicines that I need to take everyday as the attacks are too frequent. The prescription is as follows...T. Divaa OD 250 (1 in the night), T. Proranol sr 40 (1 mrning and 1 night). He also prescribed SOS (T. Vasograin + T. Naprosyn 250). I took these medicines for 2 days but after i checked the sideeffect of these medicines in the internet i got scared i stopped them completly. Last year another Doctor had prescribed Flunarin to me for 2 months, I went into bad depression ...the moment i discontinued it I was fine...but the migraine resurfaced... I am very confused about how do i treat this migraine without any side effect...Please guide me & thanks a lot for your time. Appreciated!
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012