Is it safe to take 2 serratiopeptidase 5mg tablets in pregnancy?

Is it safe to take 2 serratiopeptidase 5mg tablets. I'm 12 weeks pregnant . No prevue medical history or allergies. I'm 32 yes old Is it safe to take 2 serratiopeptidase 5mg tablets. I m 12 weeks pregnant. No prevue medical history or allergies. I m 32 yes old
Asked On : Sun, 10 Apr 2011
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
Serratiopeptidase is anti-inflammatory & anti-tumefacient oral enzyme preparation. Usual dose of serratiopeptidase is 5mg three times a day. Serratiopeptidase is not contraindicated for use during pregnancy. However all drugs should be avoided during pregnancy unless very essential. Take care.