Is it safe to make physical relation a day before the period ?

i makes physical relation with my gf on 28 march .her periods come in 19 march . is it safe
Asked On : Mon, 18 Apr 2011
Hello rishabh;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
If your girlfriends periods started on 19 th March & you had i guess unprotected sex on 28th March then it is near the fertile period so keep a tab ;if she gets her periods in next 2-3 days then fine.If she does not get her periods then get a urine pregnancy test done with first morning sample of urine to rule out pregnancy and next time make sure you use protection or it will be risky.