Is it safe to have unprotected sex while on a course of Dronis 30 ?

Hi my gynac has prescribed Dronis 30 for 6 cycles. As this is the first I will be on contraceptive ,i would like to know whether I can have sex without protection or do I have to abstain from it for certain days in other will i be ovulating normally with the discharge as the sign so that I can avoid sex? I dont want to go in for another pregnancy as I have a 1 year old Child. Please clear my confusion..
Asked On : Tue, 13 Mar 2012
hi and welcome/

If you dont wnt another pregnancy, repeat dronis 30 or protected sex.