Is it safe to have unprotected sex two days begore the period ?

sir me and my gf had unprotected sex at 13th april 2011 and her LMP was on 15th march. her shortest cycle length is 28 and longest is 36. what are the chances of getting her pregnant? is it safe to have unprotected sex two days before your next expected period? she don t want to take any ECP S... am really very tense.. help me sir plz
Asked On : Fri, 15 Apr 2011
Hello there..
Welcome to healthcare magic forum.. is totally safe to have sex 2 days before her period.The unsafe period is usually between 10th to 16th day of regular 28 day cycle.. So there is nothing to worry..
hope this helps..
take care....