Is it safe to have sex during period?

ok, so im 14, i love my boyfriend, we had sex when i was on my period, i dont feel any different or anything, but some people tell me that its not safe to have sex when your on your period. is that true?? please helppp!?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Apr 2010
  Anonymous's Response

It is safe to have sex on your period but u can still get pregnant and it is more easier to get stds. I wouldn't suggest you guys do it on your period unless you guys have been tested for stds and even though he may claim only you guys at your guys age tend to lie and not think about consequances they are ran with their hormones. At least use a condom every single time you don't want to be a mom so young in life. I had lots of girlfriends in high school who had babies before they graduated and they wish they would have stayed a kid when they had the chance. Just be safe and use condoms. Take Care :}

Anonymous's Response

idk.sum docters say its good because i think your hole widens up more but if you want to you can....