Is it safe to have intercourse during pregnancy ?

im 25 weeks pregnant and when my partner and i have intercourse and i climax i had bubble in my extracts it also hurts really bad during intercourse
Asked On : Wed, 22 Jun 2011

Intercourse in25 wks of pregancy,unless adviced otherwise, is mostly risk free. Only it is to be donewith-
Precaustion &moderate force,so as to be painless.
Female partner's willingness to be respected.
Physical closeness clears negetivities in would mother's mind
If you have excessive pain,please consult gynac &take medicines prescribedafter examination.

General & Family Physician Dr. Sourav Ganguly's  Response

Usually first trimester sex is advised to be avoided after that sexual intercourse doesnt cause any harm to pregnancy and fetus.

Best wishes
1. At the time of 25 weeks of pregnancy, it is not safe to have intercourse while this period.
and still want it, keep it with full care.
the bubbles are due to the fluids of you both are gathered at the vagina and at this time the vaginal canal also wider than before.. So by stroking it will converted in bubbles and you got that..
But after all Keep care and do not make intercourse..