Is it safe to have intercourse during pregnancy with or with out condom ?

Hi, I am 25 yrs of age and my wife is 22, we both are slim and healthy, my wife is pregnant of about 7 weeks and 2 days, yesterday we had intercourse after 3 days without condom, just after intercourse my wife was having a bleeding in very small quantity and then I reached to a registered gynaec and the doc suggested to use naturogest 200 mg (vaginal insertion-daily once at night)for 30 days. Now I want to know that, for what these capsules are used and can we have intercourse during pregnancy (with or without condom) and specially while using these capsules. Pls guide me as this is our first child..Thanx..
Asked On : Sun, 28 Aug 2011