Is it safe to have ecosprin 75 mg, proluton depot 250 mg with calcium, iron tablets during 2nd trimester of pregnancy?

Hi, I had IUD in 38 weeks of my pregnancy last year. I had color doppler done at 33 weeks. At that time amniotic fluid level was adequate. At 37 weeks my gynecologist advised me to take oral glucose which resulted High Sugar Level and I end up with IUD in 38 weeks. Also, there was growth lac in the baby and the amnotic fluid was completely dried up. Now, I am 17 weeks of my pregnancy. My doctor has advised me to Ecosprin 75 mg daily after dinner, cap. first food daily empty stomach, inj. proluton depot 250mg once in a week with calcium and iron tablets. Is it safe to have these medicines and inj during 2nd trimester of pregnancy? is it safe to my baby? Thanks for your help in advance. Regards, Jyoti Dhawan
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012