Is it safe to have a tattoo after triple heart bypass surgery?

Is it safe to have a tattoo after triple heart bypass surgery? I want to get a tattoo done but had triple bypass surgery almost two years ago, would having a tattoo affect my blood pressure, my medication etc, I had two heart attacks in the last two years. Also diabetic I will of course speak to my cardio but wondered if anyone else had one done.. Thanks.. and for the idiot that sent the stupid answer, hey, I am probably fitter than you now! At least they found out what was wrong with me, and unlike some my brain still functions:-) Bet you would have a job running a marathon, easy peasy for me:-) Go Figure!
Asked On : Sat, 12 Dec 2009