Is it safe to get pregnant again 4 months after taking a rubella injection ?

hello! i was pregnant last year.but my baby boy was delivered in 6th month of pregnancy on 30-11-2010.after delivery doctor gave me a rubella injection & they told me to avoid pregnancy for 3 i cross 4 months of my delivery & that i want to be pregnant again.i want to know should i take baby now or i should wait some time.please tell me what is the right time for me to take baby again?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Apr 2011
  Anonymous's Response
Dear Nancyasif
Whatever you stated the history so looking to all this I would advise you to wait for a next pregnancy as long as it it possible at least a year or two preparing your self for pregnancy after such incident can create such problem again