Is it safe to exercise while coil is fitted in view of conception ?

Hi! I had my coil fitted 8 months ago, and now d like to start training in gym on Galileo plate - there s producers info not to use that one if: Wearing recently fitted i.u. coils , it operates between 5-30 hertz per second. Is it safe for me from contraceptional point of view? What s the danger.. Thak you in advance!
Asked On : Wed, 9 Mar 2011
With a coil fitted eight months ago, you can start exercising on the Galileo plate.
Due to the vibrations, there are chances of more release of hormone from the contraceptive device making it ineffective earlier than the expected time.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal

Nephrologist Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha's  Response
Thanks for query
It is reasonably safe to use the machine but you will have to watch out for displacement of the coil. Also speak to the doctor who placed the coil
Have a healthy living