Is it safe to conceive after taking mysoprostol or should I abort my pregnancy ?

hi i m in a great confusion pls help. i gt my last period on 7th may. bt the next month when it got late i tested and found 2 b pregnant . i took 800 mg(4 tabs) of it didnt work. i went 2 doctor n after ultrasound found the report as: early single, live gestation of approx 7 w 6d duration. i m 28 n this is my 1st conceive after my marriage. i m AB- blood . the doc says i m under great risk in both ways i.e if i abore i may nt hv babies after or if i continue tat may b also a risk as i hv taken that medicine. i m having spotting in betwwen bt nt always. 2dy i had the ICT test. the reports r nt out. i m confused i hv already done a great mistake so is it advisable to abore or to continue. pls help.thank u. waitin 4 reply.
Asked On : Wed, 29 Jun 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic
it is not advisable to continue with pregnancy because of adverse effect of the drug on foetus
consult gynecologist and go for d&eoperation
do not worry for future pregnancy if the procedure done in hospital by traine doctors the complications are not to occur
do not delay consult gynecologist aand get it cleared
hi welcome to health care magic.first you take mistake on taking abortive pills you take mifipristone400mcg one tab then misoprost .but anyway now its too late for abortion you carry your pregnancy.if you find spotting then concern your do sonography to see fetal devlopment.