Is it safe for one with grade 3 testis varicocele to masturbate ?

Hi, I am 24yrs old, i undergone my testis scan few days back and came to know that i am suffering from grade 3 testis varicocele ,I have a habit of musturbation. I am taking medicines as of now, in a few days i am going to udergo surgery , but i am not able to control my feelings. So please let me know , is it ok to musturbate
Asked On : Tue, 3 Apr 2012
hello Anand 12,
In varicocele advice seman analysis if seman analysis affected by varicocele then need treatment. you did not mention - are you married ,musturbate is not natural way, its not ok to musterbate for long time advice- marriage, YOGA,RELAXING excercise, regular excercise,vership temple,charity, keep you busy, divert your mind . hope advice will be useful to you. thank you.