Is it safe for a person getting periods post medicines to take cabergoline camforte with clomid for pregnancy ?

whenever take medicine then get my period otherwise not getting my periods my all reports & Sonography are Normal still I faced this problem. Now according to Gyn I started Medicine Cabergoline Camforte 0.5mg with Clomid 0.5mg is this medicine is useful for me to Conceiving or do other treatment . pls mam Suggest some good technique for an Pregnancy ... Pls Mam Help me ............Give some Suggestion to me
Asked On : Sat, 26 Feb 2011