Is it safe for a person diagnosed with TIA and cx spondylosis and with a history of diabetes and kidney stone to take ecosprine 150 for numbness ?

hi, round 15 days back,i felt numbness in my right arm followed by numbness in right half portion of my body. this persisted for 5-10 minutes. however, the position subsided. consulted docttor. one of the medicines prescribed,is ecosprine 75 and other doctor prescribed,ecosprine 150. I m consuming 150. Is it right and safe ? kindly advise. I am 62, diabetic for past 16 years, ht 5 6 , wt 59 kgs. My sugar level was Fasting 140 & PP 180 2 weaks bask. I am taking controlled diet no sugar,little rice, no potato and following measures strictly. This apart,I hv 10 mm stone in kidney for which I am using Homeopathic medicine to avoid any operation. The burning problem at present is only numbness. Diagnosis is TIA + cx spondylosis . kindly advice. mk misra
Asked On : Thu, 4 Aug 2011