Is it safe for a new born to travel by plane ?

i want to ask that my baby is going to be born next month and i want to travel by plane after 2 months of delivery,is it safe for my baby to take him through plane? P.S. i used to vomit while landing of plane,my ears became deaf while flying of plane!! i dont want such pain for my baby at all.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
‘Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum’.
if your baby is totally healthy and with the permission of your consulting doctors it will be safe to travel by plane..
your doctor will be able to evaluate your and yours babies health..
before getting on the plain you can take medicines for motion sickeness..
wear cotton plugs in ear before take of and landing ..
coculus 30 is a homeoapthic medicine to prevent motion sickness..
wishing you and your baby good health
god bless..