Is it safe and effective to take deviry 10 mg to postpone periods? Any PMS trouble?

My cycles are very very prompt. Just a few pms symptoms of breast tenderness and crying bouts with irritability and may be an occasional mentstrual migraine . I have a important religious function to attend on 9th and 10th of december. I have my periods due exactly at that time. Previously i have taken Sysron N successfully to postpone. But recently even after taking one tablet at night 4 days prior to my due date I ended up getting my periods on the important day. This time I have been suggested 10mg of Deviry twice a day for 5days before my due date. 1. Is it safe and successful? I cannot risk getting the cycle this time!! 2. I hope the PMS dosent trouble too much due to the postponement.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012