Is it right for girls to shave their legs ?

Many people say they grow faster, and more hairier. i tried it once, then stopped. my mom says it looks less. should i keep on shaving my legs.? would they be darker ?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
? When you shave, you’re just cutting the surface of the hair, and leaving everything under your skin alone. When hair first grows back, the hair may feel different, because shaving cuts it at an angle, but it will soon feel just as soft and silky as it did before you shaved. You have a certain number of hair follicles on your legs, that won't change, no matter how often you shave or don't.. you'll have the same amount of hair.