Is it reaction to peanuts?

my son's forehead broke out in welts, we were at a resturant and Iatet peanuts and may have kissed him. I know that he is allergic to peanuts, could this be the cause of the welts. he has a heart system that will not allow him to have an eppie pen. He seems fine other than the welts on his forehead
Asked On : Fri, 28 May 2010
Hello.welcome.These weils are due to allergy.In your case it could be due to peanuts or may be something else.keep a watch on it and see next time.May be some other factor is responsible for the allergy.good luck.