Is it pregnancy if I have delayed periods and urinate frequently ?

hey i wanna know if i am pregnant ..its been almost 3 weeks now (i guess) from the time we had an intercourse...i had a kind of a menstruation 4-5 days after the breast pain when i touch them and they seem to be tighter than before...the reason i think i am pregnant is coz of the fact tht i feel like peeing every now and then... we had a protected intercourse....i have irregular periods as well...we had intercourse almost everyday for 2weeks but all of them were protected...4days after starting our 2week intercourse, i started to bleed..i though it was my periods since it had been long i had my last periods...i am really scared to go for a test...what should i do? its almost 3weeks me out i really pregnant????
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011