Is it possible to treat throat cancer with hydrogen peroxide while chemo has no relief ?

I have an answer about treating throat cancer with hydrogen peroxide for a friend? He has squamous cell spreading in this throat and had a surgery and he s been following a chemotherapy and radiotherapy treatment for more than one month but he doesn t seem to have any relieve, instead he can hardly talk and those cells invaded other parts of the throat. He lost a lot of weight and cannot eat anymore and in order to survive he has to receive perfusion daily. I am pity for him because he is a good man and I want to help him. Please send me your reply about this problem and also a reply to my first question. Thank you! Best regards, Lidia Pascalau
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012