Is it possible to treat necrospermia ?

respected sir, plz tell me that the treatment of necrospermia is possible ? if possible so plz provide me detail ., thanks
Asked On : Fri, 25 Feb 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Yes necrospermia in many cases is totally cured with use of ayurvedic medicine. first attempt is made to look for possible causes as association of pus cells or any disease resulting in it. Ayurveda offers shodhan means cleansing of the system followed to use of spermatogenic herbs.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
Yes there is successful treatment of Necrospermia in ayurveda, Natural herbal drugs are prescribed for results.some of drugs for you may be Shodhan chikitsa through *panchakarma
*pushpadhanva ras
*Veerya Shodhan vati
*kaunch paak
consult your nearest ayurvedic doctor for details
Ureaplasma urealyticum is a pathogen, incubation period of 1-3 weeks, ureaplasma urealyticum can easily infect human body’s genitourinary system. Pathogens violate the urethra, and cause acute urethritis, symptoms are as urinary frequency, urgency, dysuria, urethral itching or discharge of pus and so on.But the treatment of it has secret! If you want to know more information,please visit
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Manish Rijhwani's  Response
Please note the treatment for Necrospermia
Tab. Gokshuradi Guggul 1 tab thrice a a day
Tab. Chandraprabha vati 1 tab thrice a day
Tab. Enerzol MA (Maharshi Ayurved) 1 tab at night
Tab. Fortege (Alarsin) 1 tab at night

Dr. Manish R. Rijhwani
B.A.M.S; LL.B. (LL.M.)
Homeopath Dr. Gaurav Kackar's  Response
Welcome to Health Care magic forum,
Yes treatment for necrospermia is possible. necrospermia means A condition in which there are dead or immobile spermatozoa in the semen. there are many treatments available for you, but if you want to cure yourself permanently than i will advice you to go for Homeopathic treatment as it is safe, reliable and has no side effects on your body as other allopathic treatments has.
You should start take food rich in Zinc it will be beneficial for you.
for more info you can mail us at or you can visit us at