Is it possible to remove acne scars and blemishes with creams and tablets?

hi, this is Anitai have been suffering from acne since 6 -8 years.I had been taking treatment from dermatologist.
it has stopped my acne breakout temporarily but again i m facing same problem in fact now my face is looking ugly because of scars and blemishes.

Doctor has advise chemical peeling in first step and something roller treatment in second phase which is very very costly around 0000 rupees and I cant afford this much.

Is it possible to remove such scars and blemishes with creams and tablets???
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013