Is it possible to regrow testicle back to normal size and how long will it take to grow ?

Hi, I am a 15 year old teen and I masturbate alot. I have come to notice that my testicles are not the same size anymore and Neither is the sack. Will they be able to regrow back to normal size overtime? And do you know how long it would take?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Jul 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Masturbation is a normal habit. But too much of anything can be harmful. So avoid doing much as it can affect your studies and your functioning in the family, society as well. There is a reflex called cremasteric reflex where stimulation in certain areas near the scrotum can cause the testis to get pulled a little higher up. Not to worry. It is normal and sometimes it can happen if stimulation occurs. Just be calm. Concentrate on your studies and do well. GOOD LUCK !!!!

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.