Thanks for consulting us.
Hope you are fine & doing well today. Your lab reports are all fine. Let me tell you some facts:
1. 60-80% of women may deliver vaginally if given a trial of labour after one previous cesarean section.
2. Who will deliver? & who will not depend on a number of factors such as indication of previous cesarean, weight of last baby, type of cesarean sectin, any complication, progress of labour before cesarean section, any previous normal birth etc.
3. Even if we consider all these factors are in favor for you, no one can guarantee that you will actually deliver vaginally.
4. Doctors can only offer you one mode of delivery that is most suitable for you but what will happen is always a mystery.
5. Disproportion can be judged both clinically as well as by ultrasound
. Some doctors even offer X-Rays. But no one test is 100% reliable in predicting it.
MOST IMPORTANT: if you are keen to deliver vaginally just speak to your doctor about that. Mother,s wish is a very important factor in final decision making.
Hope you deliver as you want & get a healthy baby.
Wish you best of luck.