Is it possible to know if delivery will be normal by knowing the position of head of baby and ultrasound report ?

Placenta is located in fundo-posterior wall of uterus with grade I maturity during 27 weeks ultrasound report.This is my second issue. First issue is 8 years before and it is cesearian delivery due to position of head of baby is changed at the time of delivery.can this time it is normal condition for vaginal delivery? TEST REPORT- 1. TSH-1.45 ulU/ml 2. Haemoglobin-14 gm/dl 3.venous Plasma Glucose(Random)-72 mg/dl 4.HbA1c- 6.2% Also please tell how can i know if any disproportion between size of pelvis and head of baby.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012