Is it possible to know if I am delaying pregnancy?

Hi, I am 25 years old. Me and my husband are not getting along well. And so I wanted to postpone my pregnancy. However my husband and his parents are keen in me having a baby. I want to have baby when I am certain about my relationship with my husband. My question to you is if I delay my pregnancy and if they take me to a gynaecologist to find out as to why I am not getting pregnant, will they come to know that I have postponed my pregnancy? what are the ways I can delay my pregnancy, without anyone coming to know the reason?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012
Hi, You can use centchromon.(newer drug)
OCP (oral contraceptive pill) is another choice to delay your pregnancy.
It is very hard to find out even for gynaecologist.
And you have the right to say the gynaecologist not to tell your husband. He is legally bind to hear you.
Thank you