Is it possible to increase sperm count?

hi my sperm count is 3Million/ml 10%Motile how to increase and it is possible
Asked On : Sun, 1 Nov 2009
well sperm count increases.well it does not increase with excessive start on CoQ once should avoid smoking and drinking healthy food.
based on the investigations...Ayurveda(ancient Indian system of Medicine) offers many medicines and regimen for increase in count and infertility in total(which is together known as PUMSAVANAM) many specialist are there in India(Kerala) few among them
  Anonymous's Response
z75RLt jmzhgtwnxdim, [url=]lwapxbaeiwxc[/url], [link=]ukpcblhyhqay[/link],
  Anonymous's Response
Please i am going through some problem with my sperm count. well years ago i could pregnant woman with 2 time a month and i could stay for 30minute when using condom making love but without condom i ejaculate quickly why?
my sperm count is20mpercu mm motility is 20% pls suggest me how could i increase it