Is it possible to increase penis size ?

How to increase penis size.?
Asked On : Thu, 30 Jun 2011

Welcome to HCM.
There is no medicine to increase penis size.
Penis size is not important. What is more important is that you should be able to get good erection and maintain that erection for sufficient time.
If you very much want to increase your penis size, then you will have to go for surgical implants.
Diabetologist Dr. Sudharshan's  Response

Welcome to Healthcare magic,
There is no way to increase the size of the penis, 2 inch of penis is sufficient to satisfy ur partner as only 2 inch of vagina is sensitive to touch.
Satisfying ur partner does not depends on size of penis, it art of love making.

General & Family Physician Dr. Sourav Ganguly's  Response
Thanks for posting query.
There is only 1 way of improving the size and that is surgery. This has a lot of complications and I would suggest that if your unerect penis size lies between 2-4 inches, there is no reason why you should undergo this procedure.
I am sorry there are no medications which help in increasing the penis size except some ayurvedic preparations which are not proved to be effective.
Best Wishes,
Dr Sourav Ganguly