Is it possible to increase height at 23.5 age. Looking for scientific and feasible solution

i m 23.5 year old now and of short height(hardly 5.5 ) . Is is possible to increase my height as i ve read height may grow up to 25 for some people. i just saw telemarketing on Dr Ayushveda too claiming to increase height. i m seeking for scientific and feasible solution here. Please dont talk about confidence matters etc like things..
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Thank you for choosing HCM.
Increasing your height at this age is not that easy but possible.Yes upto the age of 25 is possible , but it varies from person to person.
You can try doing basic stretching exercises and also engage in playing basketball and volleyball.
Thank you