Is it possible to have keloid former after bartholin cyst surgery ?

i am 33 yrs old,5'2" in height,60.4kg..i have a bartholin cyst that had been removed for a month now but its still the same..would it be possbile that its just a keloid former after the operation?thank you I am 33 YRS OLD,FEMALE,HAVE BEEN DIAGNOZED TO HAVE BARTHOLIN CYST AND I HAVE DONE SURGERY OF IT A MONTH AGO,BUT STILL IT HAS INSIDE LIKE MARBLE..WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE THAT IT JUST A KELOID FORMER AFTER THE OPERATION AS WHAT THEY SAY?IM SCARED..THANK YOU
Asked On : Sun, 24 Apr 2011