Is it possible to grow the height at the age 19 years ?

hello.. i m 19 years old. my height is 5 3 and weight 51kg. Could i be able to grow more taller at this age.? what do i have to do for that????
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jul 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcaremagic Forum

For a female, growth in height doesnt take place after 18 yrs. So please work for improving your personality and inner self , which is more influential and practically useful than a tall body.

Be active to keep your weight under check, so that your body looks balanced .

You can work for improving your skin and hair quality, to look attrative. Also dressing up smarty will divert focus from height .

All the best.

For further enq-
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
If you are a girl, there is no chance of growth beyond this height. Don't worry. You are of average height in girls. Just avoid junk food, fatty food, colas. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Drink plenty of water. Do brisk walking exercise or cardio in gym everyday. You can change your posture to good straight posture to appear taller, or wear internal heel raise in your shoes to appear taller. Your personality and the way you handle people and problems matter more than how tall you are. You will be fine. If insecure about height, try to develop confidence as this is the body given to you. make the most of it and should not lose any chance in life.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rekha's  Response
hi,it is difficult to grow beyond your present height.height is determined by genes so stretching exercise and yoga under an expert can be a little helpful.take balanced and healthy diet.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Balanced diet regular exercise and feeling happy at mind is the underlying criteria to achieve desired. Slighly more intake of proteins add more chances of quicker growth.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Munish Sood's  Response
1.maximum girls in this age group are of this height,and moreover because your long bones had stopped growing,so any further longitudinal growth won't take place.
2.balanced diet,jovial mind and stretching exercises can work wonders