Is it possible to get rashes from changing detergent to wash clothes ?

I recently wore a shirt washed in a different detergent after that I noticed my breast had started to itch a little bit, the next morning I woke up with a red bump on my breast basically on the outer part of the areola it has been draining out a clear fluid with blood ... Should I be concerned? Or is it just a boil? I am 29, female and haven t had any serious problems with my health in any area but I am a little freaked out because I have never had this happen before!
Asked On : Fri, 18 Feb 2011