Is it possible to get pregnant without penetration of the penis into my vagina ?

hi,can i get pregnent without intercourse
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jul 2011
Hi shaima,

Welcome to HCM.
If semen is deposited on the vulva, the chance of getting pregnant is there. Penetration is not necessary to get pregnant. If semen comes in contact with vulva, the sperms may enter the vagina and through cervix into the uterus and pregnancy is possible.
General & Family Physician Dr. Chirag Soni's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
You can get pregnant with intra uterine insemination procedure.
But what is your problem for intercourse...?Go by natural way,don't afraid for it.
Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
Hi Shaima
Welcome to HCM
read your prob , you can get pregnant without intercourse by IUI or in vitro fertilization n inplant fertilized ovum on your uterus wall. in these method eighter your partner s sperm insert in your uterus or fertilized your ovum with sperm n implant in your uterus. so through these method you can pregnant without intercours.
Dr aseem 9982583020
aseemadhuri@gmail.com