Is it possible to get pregnant a day before my period?

i am now pregnant , im around 27 weeks. i want to know when i got pregnant. i had sex on july 17, and i got my period on july 19, it was a normal period which for me normally lasts up to 6 days. Always had.. i had sex again on july 29th.. did i get pregnant before or after my period? is it possible to get pregnant a day before my period?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

It is not possible to get pregnany one day before period.

OBGYN Dr. Rhea Chanda's  Response
You couldnt have gotten pregnant in the first cycle as ovulation doesnt take place at the end on the cycle.But you did have sex during your fertile period on july 29th and have most likely concieved from that cycle.