Is it possible to get permanent black hair ?

Hello, i am now 30 years old and my hairs are becoming white from age of 14 can it possible white hair turn permanently black now.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Mar 2011
Hello and welcome to HealthcareMagic.
Its likely that you are suffering from a common condition known as premature greying. Does anyone else in your family suffer from the same problem? Do you have an additional problem of excess hair loss? There are a variety of causes responsible for greying of hair; genetic, dietary, deficiency of nutrients and stress being a few. Try to incorporate a healthy diet with foods rich in minerals like copper, iron, iodine. Include a portion of green, leafy vegetables and fresh fruits in your diet. Avoid junk foods which are rich in fats. However I advice you to consult a dermatologist before you go ahead with hair dying or coloring.
best wishes and regards.