Is it possible to get negative pregnancy test and still be 3 months pregnant?

Is it possible to get negative pregnancy test and still be 3 months pregnant? Is it possible to get negative pregnancy test and still be 3 months pregnant? I had a positive test the 28th of September and when I went to the doctor for a blood test it was negative and when we repeated testing next month the result was the same. Now it has been almost 3 months and my breast have went up a cup size an hurt all the time I have had a mammogram and they told me everything was fine. I have lost weight but my pants are getting tight and all my friend are telling me I look really pregnant.
Asked On : Sun, 19 Dec 2010