Is it possible to get head ache from playing on laptop or through the medicines i am taking for broken leg ?

Hi, i ve been playing my laptop whilst in my bed, with a broken foot..i have been getting serious headc aches for three days straight, i wonder if its a reaction to the prescribed pills? or the laptop?
Asked On : Tue, 1 Feb 2011
Ayurvedic treatment- according to me as you are bedridden you are spending more time with your laptop than having proper rest that you need in this condition,you are unnecessary overstraining your eyes thus resulting in head ache,so try to use laptop as less as you can or make brightness of screen low so that it does not put strain on your eyes,even though after this headache persists then consult your doctor,take care
General & Family Physician Dr. Rajeshkant Saihgal's  Response
can be either due to laptop &/or due to some pill,get confirmed by treating doctor about pill & decide the cause.