Is it possible to get brain worm eating noodles?

Hi, One of my friend have consulted doctor and the doc told her that due to regular use of maggi/noodles have affected your brain(my frnd has cultivated brain worm ) Is it possible??
Asked On : Tue, 20 Mar 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern for your friend, any junk food is not good for health these could cause any thing wrong, even what you have asked like a brain worm, hope this information helps you (If the noodle prepared at home then this okay but this is included in the junk then you have to be very careful, hope this information helps you have good day.