Is it possible to gain back virginity through surgery ? How long before marriage should this surgery be performed ?

if i want to perform a surgery to gain back my virginity how long should it be before the date of marriage can it be performed at any time or just a week before your marriage please advice... i m a female of 30 years old i had sexual relation for about 3 years the thing is that i never saw blood coming out i went to 2 gynecologist one confirmed that i m still a virgin the second said no i m not my question was if i m not a virgin and i want to do the surgery before the date of my marriage how long should i wait before doing the surgery or i can just do it at any time i asked many around and most confirmed that it should be performed a week before your marriage date is that true? please advice i m so desperate to get a reply ...thx a lot
Asked On : Sat, 7 May 2011
hello, you can get the surgery done atleast two months before your marriage as it takes around six weeks for tissues to heal.