Is it possible to detect pregnancy one week after intercourse ?

is it possible to detect if you re pregnant one week after contact or during Day 14?
Asked On : Wed, 7 Sep 2011
Welcome to healthcaremagic
The right time to go for apregnancy test is 10-15 days after your expected date of MC.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.You can not detect pregnancy by any means unless you miss your periods.After that when you miss your periods you can go for pregnancy test after at least minimum one day after it.go for urine test with first urine of the day.
wishing you good health.