Is it possible to cure stage 1c of adenocarcinoma of endometrium post hysterectomy without radiation therapy ?

After total hyterectomy could stage ic adenocarcinoma of endometrium be treated without radiation My mother is 65 yrs has undergone hysterctomy( adenocarcinoma of endometrium) at amala hospital trichur , Dr.Sreekumar pillai and Dr.Geetha did the surgery , her lymph node are fine , now the biopsy report sayc stage Ic , there is invasion in myometrium it seems , Please let me know whether radiation therapy is needed in this case , is it a must? or could it be treated without radiation, I came to know about some cases treated without radiation. Hope I will get an earliest reply regards Adv.SJ Coimbatore
Asked On : Thu, 24 Mar 2011