Is it possible to correct inclined teeth without braces ?

Asked On : Wed, 3 Mar 2010
Dentist, Prosthodontics 's  Response
Ideally braces are the treatment of choice for correcting teeth positions, but newer types of treatment have also been in the market for a while called invisalign. These are trays which are used to correct positioning of teeth but they just like braces are a long term treatment modality which needs to be constantly checked by a dentist. further more not every case is a good case for invisalign, which your dentist will decide for you.
Apart from long term orthodontic treatment such as braces and invisalign, other options are treatments which can be done in a couple of days, such as laminates and crowns to reposition the teeth or close gaps. The drawback for them is that healthy teeth are cut for the placement of the restorations. Patients who do not want such long treatments such as braces can surely look in this direction. I would recommend you to further discuss your options with your dentist.
Dentist, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Dr. Manish Gupta's  Response
you can ask ur orthodontist regarding lingual braces or invisalign.
take care
  Anonymous's Response

Whats your age??if it is a child then may be it is possible. But if you are grown up, then you wil need braces...

Dentist Dr. Jenkins sahayam P's  Response
it is now possible to correct your teeth without braces by special splints called invisalign which are expensive
Dentist, Endodontics Dr. Manisha Rao's  Response
Hi,inclined teeth can only be corrected with the help of an orthodontic appliance. Orthodontic appliances can be removable or fixed depending on the severity of malocclusion. Please consult your dentist. Invisible braces are also available these days. Take care!
Dentist Dr. E. Bharathikannan's  Response
the treatment will be according to the severity of malallignment analysed by the dentist. if too much of trouble then opting for fixed appliance is best otherwise you can go for other options such as removeable appliances. take care.