Is it possible to confirm if I am having a baby boy by therapy ?

i hart from same souses that in Thailand there is an therapy where they conform early that the child is boy . it that possible? tell me
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Sex of baby can be confirmed early by Karyotyping earliest. It may be illegal in some countries though. Better to ask your Doctor about CVS Test which is done early in Pregnancy which may help. Ultrasound in 18th week will tell sex of baby as well. Kindly discuss the various methods to find sex of baby which conforms with the local rules and regulations.