Is it possible to be pregnant with a low body weight? Partner having diabetes and Celiac. What are the complications?

hi, me and my husband are in our first month of ttc. he has type 1 diabetes and siliac. (sp) will it be harder for me to get pregnant because of it? i am currently only 100 pounds as well. i have problems gaining weight, my only guess to it is my thyroid disease . will my weight be a problem as well? doing my best to gain but its taking me a while. im concerned both will be a problem. -Amanda
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012